The Cleveland Division of Fire are investigating an incident where one man died, and three others were hospitalized from carbon monoxide poisoning inside of their home on Thursday, March 10, 2022.
CLEVELAND, Ohio – A 72-year-old man is dead, and three others are hospitalized due to carbon monoxide poisoning inside of their home, on the city’s East Side, police said.
The fire department determined that the carbon monoxide originated from a propane-fueled heater that was used inside of the home, according to spokesman for the Cleveland Division of Fire, Mike Norman.
The Cleveland Division of Fire Investigation Unit responded to the carbon monoxide incident at 3:15 p.m. on Thursday, on Pierpont Avenue, near East 105th Street. 3:15 pm.
Paramedics also transported a 59-year-old woman, a 37-year-old man and a 43-year-old man to University Hospitals. They all lived in the home and are believed to be related, Norman said.
“The fire department would like to remind residents that it’s not safe to use gas-fueled, propane heaters inside of their homes,” Norman said. “They are for outside use only. This is a tragic situation.”
Supporters who displayed Nazi symbols and salutes at the Australia Cup final "should be banned for life", a senior government official has said. Football Australia (FA) said it "strongly condemns the actions of a small minority" of Sydney United 58 fans after opening...
Iranian police clashed with students at one of the country's most prestigious universities on Sunday, according to social and state media reports. Reports say a large number of students at Sharif university in Tehran have been trapped in the campus car park. Videos on...
Submit your event
We will be happy to share your events. Please email us the details and pictures at email@example.com
P.O. Box: 311001 Independance, Ohio, 44131
+1 (216) 269 3272